st: RE: switching regression

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: switching regression
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:47:41 -0000

Eric Cahuzac replied on 24 November to your mail.

If you are not clear whether your post got through,
you should check in the Statalist archives.

Also, see advice at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#noanswer

and elsewhere in the Statalist FAQ.

By the way, comments of the form "I really need your
help" and "as soon as possible" do not help your case.
In fact, they are likely to be counter-productive.