RE: RE: st: string functions on the name of a variable

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: RE: st: string functions on the name of a variable
Date   Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:55:38 -0000

Wow! How many data points? How many parameters?
How much collinearity?

The correct name is Fourier, as already
pointed out. Apart from that pedantic
correction, I regret that this is too
complex a question for me in the time available.

Dev Vencappa