RE: st: Netcourse Certification.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Netcourse Certification.
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:50:45 -0000

I'd like to flag what many list members will know. The
Stata Journal has a "Mata matters" column led by
William Gould. This started in Stata Journal 5(3)
with a column on translating Fortran into Mata.
The next column, due in 5(4) in December, will
discuss Mata views onto the dataset.

While waiting for the Mata NetCourse, you can
thus learn about Mata matters from the Mata masters.

Alan Riley