st: RE: RE: RE: Logging output directly to a log file without using the viewer

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Logging output directly to a log file without using the viewer
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:17:23 -0000

Check out the -file- command.

David Winter

> Apologies - Results window

Nick Cox

> I don't understand this question.
>
> Whether you look at a file, be that a .log file or
> any other text file, in the Viewer is entirely up to
> you.
>
> I know no sense in which keeping a .log file
> is to be thought of as sending it to the Viewer.
>
> Do you mean the Results window?

David Winter