Re: st: Spotlight & .do files (Mac Users)

From   "Eric G. Wruck" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Spotlight & .do files (Mac Users)
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:46:59 -0500

There must be something wrong with my installation then, Ron�n.  As a test, I searched for the name of a file that I <use> in many a .do file.  All I find when I search on the file name is where that file is, nothing about where it is referenced.  Guess I'll have to continue tearing my hair out until I find that one .do file I've been hunting for...

Eric