st: using STATA to generate graphics for an internet application

From   "Brad De Groot" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: using STATA to generate graphics for an internet application
Date   Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:03:42 -0600

I am contemplating an attempt to use STATA to supply graphs and perhaps statistical process control calculations to an internet based application we are building for a pilot surveillance project. Is that feasible? Can STATA takes calls from and return results to the environment? If so, can anyone give me guidance about licensing issues?

Thanks,

Brad

Bradley D. De Groot, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Veterinary Epidemiologist