st: Extracting the varname of e(wexp) after regress ?

From   Wolfgang Langer <[email protected]>
To   Statalist -Server <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Extracting the varname of e(wexp) after regress ?
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:37:31 +0100

Dear Statslisters,

Sorry, I try it a second time because I haven't got an answer.

I have written a small program to calculate the goodness-of-fit-chi2-test after estimating a WLS-regression modell for tabulated data (GSK-approach). How can I extract the varname from the e(wexp) container to use it in my program? Typing "dis e(wexp)" I get only the expression "=varname of weighting variable" but not the varname itself. I need this to formulate my program gofchi2 mor generally.

Thank you for your help

Wolfgang

--
Dr. Wolfgang Langer
Martin-Luther-Universit�t Halle-Wittenberg

Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg
Institute of Sociology
Emil-Abderhalden-Str. 7
D06099 Halle (Saale)

E-mail: [email protected]