Re: st: Help with Reading Arguments for Do-File

From   Sergio Correia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Help with Reading Arguments for Do-File
Date   Sun, 13 Nov 2005 22:00:48 -0500

Its only the quotations..

to use a macro you need to write `1' , not '1' ( " ` " is in some
keyboards a "french grave accent" or something like that)

Sergio