st: Collaborative Work...

From   "noah kauffman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Collaborative Work...
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2005 03:35:39 +0000

Hey,

I'm new to the statalist. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in co-authoring some papers, just for fun. I have an undergraduate degree in math and econ and am interested in most things... though when it comes to areas like bio-statistics or other "scienctific" fields, I would likely hinder the study. All considered, I'm open to anything--even if it means collecting your data.

My services are of course free. If anyone is interested, feel free to email me @ [email protected].

I have an introductory knowledge of java programming and I have worked with mathematical programs like Mathematica or Maple more than statistical software like STATA. I also use some data services that provide economical/financial information, like Bloomberg, Factset, or Reuters. However, I am always interested in exploring subjects outside of this genre.

My mathematical background ends at delta epsilon proofs--which I continually fail to understand. My economics extends, like old-school triangular axeses, into infinite.

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/