Re: st: RE: chow test

From   "Chen, Naijun" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: chow test
Date   Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:27:02 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for responsing. I did realize the question I asked yesterday is too
open to answer. So I specify the question in chow test first today. When
we perform chow test, we should apply regressions in subgroup samples and
pooled samples first, then calculate the F statistics.

I am doing the sample selection model analysis. If I want to run the chow
test, should I include the Inverse Mill's ratio(IMR) in the regression
model in subgroup samples and pooled samples? I am not sure about it and I
couldn't find it in STATA help.

I hope I have specify the question clearly this time. Mr. Cox Nick or some
one who has similar experience about this analysis, you are welcome to
share the experience with me. Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks.

Naijun