st: generating wtp estimates using stata

From   Louise Gallagher <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: generating wtp estimates using stata
Date   Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:33:47 +0000

Dear Users,

I'd like to get in contact with anyone who has used STATA to generate wtp/wta estimates from a contingent valuation exercise. I'm new to this field and would greatly appreciate some feedback on the coding I've put together.

Cheers
Louise

Louise Gallagher
UCD School of Geography, Planning and Environmental Policy
Richview
University College Dublin
Clonskeagh
Dublin 14