Re: st: n-way tabulation

From   Lawrence Hanser <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: n-way tabulation
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:08:56 -0800

Brilliant!  Worked perfectly.  Thanks.

BTW, I have a new colleague who is new to Stata, and she is already
impressed both with the ease of Stata and the brain trust of online
colleagues.