RE: st: Help about Ranksum - porder option

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Help about Ranksum - porder option
Date   Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:38:52 -0000

A t test springs to mind, provided that its assumptions
are reasonably satisfied.

Plotting a graph springs even more to mind.

�scar Becerra-CERAC

> Thanks, and can anyone suggests to me a procedure to perform
> this test?

Richard Goldstein