Re: st: RE: Global Macro?

From   Seb Buechte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Global Macro?
Date   Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:53:17 +0200

I agree with Nick Cox, all what we can present to you here is the
solution each one of us found to be best working for him-/herself.
Personally, I make sure that apart from some kind of master path the
following directory structure is the same on all computer systems
where I want my dofiles to be able to run. All dofiles called from the
master-dofile then use relative references for the directories.

Hope this helps,
sebastian

- Seb F Buechte
-