Re: st: RE: random effects, fixed effects and mixed effects models

From   Shuaizhang Feng <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: random effects, fixed effects and mixed effects models
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:24:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. I guess what I am really looking for is an
approach that could use both within and between
variations to estimate the model but without assuming
that the "random effect" is orthogonal to explanatory
variables. Is this possible with STATA?

Thanks a lot.