Re: st: Listtex: headlines and append

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Listtex: headlines and append
Date   Sun, 09 Oct 2005 19:27:50 +0100

Hello again

Another instant fix. If Herve wants to use -listtex- to create files without extensions, then one way (at least under Windows) is to specify a filename ending in a period, without an extension, as in

listtex name using table_countries. if sample39_absence==1, rstyle(tabdelim) headlines("sample39_absence") replace

This should create a file named table_countries (without an extension), at least under Windows. The next update of -listtex- may add a period to any non-empty -using- or -appendto()- filename not containing a period, at least under Windows. (I am thinking aloud here about possible solutions.)

Best wishes (and thanks again to Herve for notifying me about this bug)

Roger