st: RE: censored negative binomial

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: censored negative binomial
Date   Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:56:43 EDT

I just sent a program for  censored negative binomial regression to Kit for
possible placement on the SSC  site. It uses the econometric parameterization
that is found in LIMDEP. Like the  hurdle models, if anyone is in dire need of
the model before posting just let me  know and I'll send it along.

Joe Hilbe