Re: st: RE: c(s)

From   Adrian Mander <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: c(s)
Date   Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:58:42 +0100

I partially agree with Nick compare the following old style

graph7 y1 y2 y3 y4 x, c(lsls)

and the new style

twoway (mspline y2 x) || (mspline y4 x) || ( line y1 y3 x)

-mspline- only accepts one y and one x !

My appeal is the asthetics and ease of programming a connectstyle rather than a graph type

cheers
Ade