st: RE: Adding missing observations explicitly to a data file

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Adding missing observations explicitly to a data file
Date   Sat, 1 Oct 2005 17:38:03 +0100

Michael Blasnik quite rightly pointed you
to -fillin-. But if you use -tsset- then
it would not seem that you need to add
these observations. Clearly they will
add no information to your data, just bloat.

Either way, do check out -tsfill-.

Jonas Dovern