st: RE: durbina2

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: durbina2
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:52:41 +0100

This message is not generated directly by -durbina2-.

I suggest producing a log and sending it to the program
author, Kit Baum.

. log using isitmeorisityourwonderfulprogram.log
. xi: regress lnpoll predict flux pop_dens pop_dens2 year i.index
. set trace on
. set tracedepth 1
. durbina2
. set trace off