st: RE: what does clarify do?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: what does clarify do?
Date   Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:52:43 +0100

In view of the help files and a 30-page document at

http://gking.harvard.edu/clarify/clarify.pdf

this seems the most puzzling question in a long time.

If the documentation provided does not answer your _specific_
questions, your best bet must surely be a direct approach to
the authors, none of whom appear to be active members of
Statalist.

Raoul Reulen