Re: st: Panel VAR

From   Sylvain Friederich <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Panel VAR
Date   Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:07:57 +0100 (BST)

This comes up on the list fairly regularly. A List
archive search will reveal more.

The panel VAR program was written by Inessa Love, who
used to and perhaps still does work at the World Bank.
You need to contact her directly, the ado is not
available for download at least as far as I know.

Sylvain