st: RE: adaptive rejection sampling

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: adaptive rejection sampling
Date   Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:03:27 +0100

This kind of stuff has attracted little interest
among Stata programmers, indeed much less than
it deserves. That does not, of course, rule out
some code existing, but by and large you are
looking in the wrong direction.

Thomas M�hlmann