st: RE: Sceenshop of Stata 9 menus

From   "Julian Fennema" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Sceenshop of Stata 9 menus
Date   Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:35:57 +0100

I just tried with Irfanview, downloadable at http://www.irfanview.com/ and
had no problem. I tried both views of the menu structure and individual
dialogue boxes, but have refrained from attaching so as not to clog inboxes.

Hope that this helps,
Julian

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Langer
Sent: 01 September 2005 11:48
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Sceenshop of Stata 9 menus

How can I make high-quality screenshots of the Stata-menu? I am writing
a textbook about nonlinear probability models and needs this for
introducing how Stata works.
With Alt - Printscreen I do not get the actual application window.

Thanks

Wolfgang

--
Dr. Wolfgang Langer
Martin-Luther-Universit�t Halle-Wittenberg

Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg
Institute of Sociology
Emil-Abderhalden-Str. 7
D06099 Halle (Saale)

E-mail: 	[email protected]
Homepage:	www.soziologie.uni-halle.de/langer/

Institute:

Tel.: ++49/ (0)345 5524248
Fax.: ++49/ (0)345 5527149

Privat:

Tel.: ++49/ (0)345 2021819

"It's better to have an approximate solution to the right problem
 than to have an exact solution to the wrong one." (John Tukey 1988)

or for insiders

"Statistics can't work magic." (Howard Winer 1989)

or for optimists

"Murphy's Laws for Researchers:

(1) If you think of something new, it's been done. (2) If you think
something is important, no one else will. (3) If you throw it away, someone
else will publish it, obtain a grant, write a book, and get on the Oprah
Winfrey show." (Joop Hox 2000)