Re: st: RE: how to cheat when weights not allowed r(101);

From   austin nichols <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: how to cheat when weights not allowed r(101);
Date   Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:31:59 -0400

Or if you have zero, missing, or negative values in the old weight
variable, you might want to:
. gen double newwt=round(oldwt,1)
. drop if newwt<=0 | newwt>=.
. expand newwt