st: RE: Two problems: Pre-post intervention AND comparing z-score distribution in a specific poopulation v/s the normal distribution.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Two problems: Pre-post intervention AND comparing z-score distribution in a specific poopulation v/s the normal distribution.
Date   Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:19:43 +0100

Your objection that expected frequencies don't
come out as integers is discussed in any good
textbook. Briefly, it is just the way the calculations
come out: it is not a cause for concern.

In my opinion by far the best way to check
for normality is to use -qnorm-.

Siddharth Kharkar