st: Heckman ordered probit

From   "laura serlenga" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Heckman ordered probit
Date   Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:07:09 +0200

Dear Stata community:

i am relatively new to stata but, since i am currently working on migration issues (intention to return and remittance) with cross-sectional data. i am finding it very useful. However, I need to run a Heckman selection model with an ordered probit in the outcome equation. I saw a couple of messages on the list dated 2003, does anybody know whether there has been any further development on the issue? would you suggest any other solution rather than modifying the heckprob.ado file?

best wishes and thank a lot for your help

Laura Serlenga
~~~~~~~~~~
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche
Universit� degli Studi di Bari