Re: st: Changing beta coefficients - w/ logistic regression

From   Kirsten P Smith <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Changing beta coefficients - w/ logistic regression
Date   Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:49:10 -0400 (EDT)

Vince,

Thank you for the detailed explanation and suggestions, as well as the
warning. As Richard and Scott guessed, I was interested in doing a
thought experiment to see how changing the values of coefficients would
change predicted values. Wouldn't have paid attention to CIs or
standard errors for the reasons you list, but it's good to have those
reasons enumerated.

Cheers,
Kirsten