Re: st: Re: options in .ado files

From   "NEYMOTIN, FLORENCE" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: options in .ado files
Date   Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:36:14 -0700

okay, I was just missing a parentheses so it didn't execute the rest of the program if I had the user missing an option.

One other question, if I get into the "di as err" mode, does it do ALL subsequent displays in the red font of errors?
thanks,
Florence

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:17:32 -0400