st: changing the default colors in a twoway graph

From   Wendy Regoeczi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: changing the default colors in a twoway graph
Date   Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:50:09 -0400

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know whether it is possible to change the default colors in a twoway graph? I am graphing two quadratic equations in the same graph; one line appears in blue and the other in red (I assume these are the defaults). But when I print the graph on a non-color printer, the lines are indistinguishable from each other - they both look black. I thought the situation might improve if I could ask STATA to graph one line in black and the other in light gray, but I can't figure out the correct command (if one exists) to accomplish this. I would be greatly appreciate any advice anyone might have.

Sincerely,
Wendy Regoeczi

*
* For searches and help try: