st: RE: reading the first X letters of a filename (Stata 8.2)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: reading the first X letters of a filename (Stata 8.2)
Date   Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:17:41 +0100

You used my first suggestion, not my corrected suggestion.

Dev Vencappa