st: RE: how to compare the values of a variable at different observations

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: how to compare the values of a variable at different observations
Date   Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:23:44 +0100

Sending emails by replying to others' posts without
deleting them is poor practice. Although that should
be self-evident, it is explicitly advised against
in the Statalist FAQ.

Also, Clive Nicholas replied promptly to your posting
yesterday and made a suggestion. If that suggestion is not what you
want, you should explain why not, not just repeat the original post.

Like others, I find it impossible to decode precisely
what you want here, but in addition to Richard Williams'
suggestion, -statsby- is another guess in the dark.

sarah smith