st: comparing the values at different observations

From   sarah smith <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: comparing the values at different observations
Date   Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:24:53 -0400

Dear STATA users,

I wonder how I can compare the values of a variable, say var1, at
different observations? (In particular I want to the regression below)

while var1(at line 2) = var1(at line 10 ) {

regress y x in 2/10
}

Thanks for suggestions,
Sarah