st: Clear result window

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Clear result window
Date   Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:47:23 +0200

Dear all

When using Stata interactively I would like to clear the result window once in a
while. As I couldn't find a command which is comparable to Matlab's "clc"
function, I wonder if there is a possibility to clear the result window without
having to leave Stata.

Furthermore, I highly appreciate the new windowing possibilities of Stata 9.
However, I couldn't find a way to "tab" the viewer behind the result window. Am
I missing something obvious?

Many thanks,
Daniel