Re: st: how to obtain the saved estimation result

Subject   Re: st: how to obtain the saved estimation result
Date   Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:33:11 -0500

At 01:17 PM 7/5/2005 -0700, xiao yi wrote:
Dear Statalist,

I am running a bunch of regressions using Streg with
different specifications. It would be nice if I could
save the estimated loglikelihood in a separate scalar
variable rather than just use the default e(ll)
because I need the maximized loglikelihoods to
calculate some LR ratio type of statistics. It seems
that the ereturn, est stor commands don't do that. Can
anyone help on this? Thanks.

Xiaoyi
You could always store things as a local macro, e.g.

local ll1 = e(ll)

Or, if you really want things stored in e, download and install -eret2- and do something like

eret2 scalar ll1 = e(ll)

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227