Re: st: RE: not uniquely identified observ in small panel

From   Joana Quina <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: not uniquely identified observ in small panel
Date   Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:22:31 +0100

Thanks.
. duplicates list id year
did indicate duplicates. I have corrected them and everything is
working fine now.

Joana