Re: st: Stata 9 Save Graph...

From   [email protected] (Kevin Turner)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 9 Save Graph...
Date   Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:48:13 -0500

David Airey <[email protected]> wrote:

> In my Stata 9 SE on OS X, my Save Graph... command from the menu does
> nothing even when I have a graph window open. I can Save As and save
> the graph. What does Save Graph do?

You're probably using Tiger.  Tiger has a bug with menus (confirmed by an
Apple engineer) that will be fixed in a future update.  In our next executable
update, we changed how the File menu is populated to avoid the bug in Tiger.
However, some of Stata's hierarchical menus still won't show the arrows until
Apple fixes the bug.

> Also, when I double click a .smcl file to open Stata, my pwd is not
> set to the enclosing folder. Seems like it should.

We'll look into it.  It won't make the next update though.

--Kevin