RE: st: RE: Generating dummies

From   Ted Anagnoson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected], <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Generating dummies
Date   Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:24:30 -0700

The more serious answer to this is that statistics by state often include 56 jurisdictions, including Puerto Rico, Guam, the (American, not British) Virgin Islands, the Trust Territories of the Pacific, the District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.), and one more I can't remember off the top of my head.

Perhaps it is Scotland.

Ted Anagnoson