RE: st: RE: Using results from correlation matrices to pinpoint variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Using results from correlation matrices to pinpoint variables
Date   Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:49:21 +0100

My guess is that what you are getting what you
ask for, but that it is not what you want.

The difference between

	if <condition> <command>

and

	<command> if <condition>

is profound. For one documentation, see
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/lang/ifqualifier.html

I am not clear what you want precisely. If you
want to drop a variable if and only if all observations
are missing, then

. search dropmiss

for a convenience command.

Alejandro Delafuente