Re: st: Analysis of Individual event data

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Analysis of Individual event data
Date   Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:28:03 +0100

If Paul creates a dataset with 1 obs per practice and a second dataset with 1 obs per time period, then he could use -joinby- to create a third dataset with 1 obs per combination of practice and time period. He could then use -merge- to merge in his original dataset with 1 obs per combination of practice and time period in which at least one event happened, and then reset the number of events from missing to zero in observations for which _merge==1.

Hope this helps.

Roger