st: RE: movestay error

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: movestay error
Date   Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:49:46 +0100

. search movestay

indicates that -movestay- has been revised at least once already. Please
confirm that you are using the latest version.

Keyword search

          Search:  (1) Official help files, FAQs, Examples, SJs, and STBs

Search of official help files, FAQs, Examples, SJs, and STBs

SJ-5-1  st0071_1  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Software update for movestay
        (help movestay if installed)  . . . . . . . . M. Lokshin and Z. Sajaia
        Q1/05   SJ 5(1):139
        bug fix for movestay

SJ-4-3  st0071  .  Maximum likelihood est. of endogenous switching reg. models
        (help movestay if installed)  . . . . . . . . M. Lokshin and Z. Sajaia
        Q3/04   SJ 4(3):282--289
        implementation of the maximum likelihood method for
        fitting endogenous switching regression models

F.R. Salih