st: ordered probit

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: ordered probit
Date   Wed, 08 Jun 2005 15:15:18 -0600

Is it okay for my cut lines to be negative? I run the ordered probit and the
first 2 cut lines are negative, is this okay?

Also, I read a journal by Butler

Tests of the Specification of Univariate and Bivariate Ordered Probit
J.S. Butler and Patrali Chtterjee

It proposed an ordered probit with MLE then by GMM and comparing the
results. This test then checks for orthogonality. Is there are test
somewhere in Stata for this?

John