st: xthtaylor with no time-invariant endogenous variables

From   "Vivian Hoffmann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: xthtaylor with no time-invariant endogenous variables
Date   Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:59:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hello -

I tried to use xthtaylor in a model that does not have any constant
endogenous variables and got an error message (for not having any constant
endogenous variables).

Doesn't the estimator exist even when there are no constant endogenous
variables? I.e., all endogenous variables are time-varying?  If so, how
easy is to change the command to account for this case? Alternatively, is
the xthtaylor with time-varying endogenous variables a special case of
other estimators (e.g, xtivreg)?

I saw this same question came up a few years ago, but didn't see an answer
to it... apologies in advance if the answer is posted somewhere and I am
just not finding the answer (I'm new to Statalist.)

Thanks so much,
Vivian

Vivian Hoffmann
PhD Candidate
214 Warren Hall
Department of Applied Economics and Management
Cornell University
(607) 316-7291