st: RE: svymean error in oaxaca

From   "Jann, Ben" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: svymean error in oaxaca
Date   Fri, 3 Jun 2005 23:07:47 +0200

Frederik, the error you observed confuses me because
-oaxaca- should not apply -svymean- at all if used with
standard regression models.

Is it possible that the your data are -svyset-? Does the
problem persist if you type the following commands?

 . reg driver revenue profit haul ltl spec ltlspec union ///
   unltl unspec if regulate==0
 . est store regulated
 . reg driver revenue profit haul ltl spec ltlspec union ///
   unltl unspec if regulate==1
 . est store deregulated
 . svyset, clear
 . oaxaca regulated deregulated