RE: st: updating problem estout margeff

From   "Fredrik Wilhelmsson" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: updating problem estout margeff
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:27:52 +0200

You can download all the updated ado-files as a zip-file from http://www.stata.com/support/updates/stata8/ado/ and install them from your hard drive. If you are still running Stata 8.0 you can also update to 8.2 this works from within Stata using update executable.

Fredrik Wilhelmsson

Ps I experienced the same problem as you trying to update the ado-files from within Stata.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fr�n: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] F�r Yatawara, Ravi
Skickat: den 2 juni 2005 09:38
Till: [email protected]
�mne: RE: st: updating problem estout margeff

When I check about updating - it seems I have not  done so since april
24 2003. over the last months , everytime I type update all ( or update ado ) it works fine for 5 minutes or so and then the  connection times out.  I have set the timeout1 and timeout2 to 32,000 but this still des not  help.  I am attached to a university  network system so I thought the connection should not be slow.
Any next steps to try? I would appreciate it!