st: paid STATA programmer/consultant sought

From   "William P. Kittredge" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: paid STATA programmer/consultant sought
Date   Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:16:55 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to model a grant funding program.
Individual grantees, about 500, are awarded funding
based on a formula. The total funding is constrained
and we'd like to constrain the gains and losses
individual grantees experience within percentage
ranges. The total budget amount changes as fundraising
targets and/or actual funds raised figures change, so
we'd like a procedure that we can alter to conform
with these changes.  If this is something one of you
can take on, I'd appreciate an email contact
immediately because there is some urgency in the
matter.

Thanks,

Bill Kittredge