st: RE: inteff and weights

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: inteff and weights
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:59:36 +0100

-inteff- was published in Stata Journal 4(2)
and revised in Stata Journal 4(3). Its
on-line help clearly implies that it does
not support _any_ kind of weights. Normally
if a program supports weights that is
made totally explicit in its help.

Therefore the way to get round this would be
that you should rewrite the program and
add support for weights yourself. Alternatively,
lobby its authors, who may well not be
members of Statalist.