Re: st: How to merge 2 datasets using 2 unique variables

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to merge 2 datasets using 2 unique variables
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:26:45 -0400

Easy: Stata can match on more than one variable. Just sort both datasets on both variables, then list both in the -merge- command:

. merge ssn adate using ...

--Nick Winter