Re: st: areg question

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: areg question
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:51:07 +0100

It's not a problem, and is in fact a recommendation originally
offered by Arellano (1987).  Wooldridge's 2002 book discusses it (I
don't have it handy or I would look up the page ref).

You do need to be sure that you have enough clusters for the
asymptotics to be plausible, but this is a general issue with cluster-
robust and not specific to fixed effects models.

Hope this helps.

--Mark