st: RE: Stata v. SAS OLS

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Stata v. SAS OLS
Date   Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:19:53 -0400

Are there some log() manipulations and does Stata treat that nomenclature in the same way as SAS?

Given the difference is in the constant, have you somehow added a constant to the response (equal to the difference in the
regression constants)?

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.